Literature on social & nationalistic thoughts plays an important role in building a nation. It is very important to ensure the availability on good literature that are written without any bias and help build a stronger and harmonious society.
Rashtrotthana Sahitya was started in 1965 to publish literature to uphold the ideas- ideals of Bharata and to render inspiration & enthusiasm to people. Through this, an attempt was made to introduce the greatness of our culture, heritage, history, philosophy and values with a preference to thought centric literature, primacy to the publication of National History related books and promotion of literature imbibing virtuous values in society.
- Rashtrotthana Sahitya
- Sahitya Sindhu Prakashana
- Geeta Bharati
Our priorities are:
- Children Literature – Bharata Bharati book series
- National – Intellectual – Contemporary
- Personality Development – Health
- Talk to book sellers in your place and influence them to sell the books by Rashtrotthana Sahitya. Introduce them to the contact given below.
- Organize book exhibition and sale in your place.
- Arrange for a book stall during different programs / occasions. It can be done as in schools / colleges / universities. Eg., on Independence day, Kargil Vijay Divas, etc.,
- Introduce good books to your relatives and friends. You can give books as gift for special occasions.
- Children’s literature with values teachings could be donated to schools
- Adding subscribers to Utthana, Aseema and other magazines and contribute to social awareness.
- With a group of friends – Take up door-to-door to campaign for selling books, initiate a drive to sell books in a busy market place on a holiday.
Kempegouda Nagar, Near Uma Theater,
Chamarajapet, Bangalore- 560018
Pruthvi Kapoor 9880476396, 080 26612730