About the activity
- Rashtrotthana Blood Bank is committed to provide safe blood and help the society.
- Blood Collection, Testing and Issue of whole blood and its components.
- Collection of blood is through Voluntary Blood Donation Camps.
- Issue of Blood and its components free of cost to Thalassemia patients and concessional issue to Dialysis patients.
- Organising Voluntary Blood donation camps in colleges, offices, apartments etc
- Pre-donation, during and post- donation counselling
- Registration of blood donors
- Administrative work at Blood Bank.
- Follow-up of beneficiaries to involve them in social activities
- Follow-up of all the donors to remind them of their due date for next donation
- A separate counter at blood donation camps to create awareness about RashtrotthanaParishat activities and the ways people can participate in our activities
Keshava Shilpa, Kempegowdanagar
Bangalore – 560 019