A family is a unit of people related by blood in general; A family demonstrates mutual respect, affection, sharing of ups and downs of life, offers security, culture and care to its members. Family is first of the links for a person to “connect” to society
A home is not just a structure with 4 walls, it’s a is a cultural center to groom goodness, where members wish well-being of each other, correct mistakes, share joys, lend a helping hand in moments of need, inspire us for a good life, etc. A home is a lab where kids learn by observing elders
The KutumbaPrabodhan initiative aims to:
- Preserve the family system for the next generation
- Re-establish the system of mutual cooperation
- Pass on the value system of sharing and caring to the next generation
- Learn tools for good life, of mutual growth and well being of all
Various programs under Kutumb Prabodhan are:
- Nearby families to get together for 1 – 2 hours, may be monthly once, on occasion, which encourage cohesive bond between families.
- Informal discussion on importance of family systems, our childhood v/s childhood of new generation kids, pros and cons of today’s life style, etc.
- Workshop for the newly married couple to bring awareness about mutual care, support, habits etc.
- ShrimaataKutumbChintanYaatraa: In this program, selected couples stay in the villages. The environment in these village homes, the cultural heritage provides a good informal education on the family system. The guests become part of the family in this short stay and take back a bundle of learning.
- Annual get togethers
- One day Kutumb Milan – 250 times
- Newlyweds – 2 + 1 (PashchimVahini)
- Shree MaataKutumbChintanYatra – 2
- Family get together – At 10-15 places
Places where Currently Working
- Incorporate best practices in your family.
- Organize Kutumba Milan event in your area.
- Mobilize participants for various workshops.
- Conduct workshops for newlyweds or about parenting in corporate setup or in communities.
- Share KutumbaPrabodhan literature with your friends.
- Be a resource person and participate in workshops.
- Write in social media, print media about the family system and examples of good families.
“Jnanagiri”, #75/76, 4th Cross, 2nd Main,
Soudamini Layout, Konankunte, Bengaluru-560 062
Phone: Satish 9900157714