About the activity
- Capacity Building (Leadership) plays the most critical role in growth of organizations.
- Leadership of social service organizations must be trained in
- Understanding and adapting to societal changes, technological advances, and political changes.
- Providing vision for the organization
- Organizational development methods
- Nurturing next generation leadership
- People managing a project need training in
- Social transformation cycle
- Methodologies to understand community’s needs.
- Stake holder engagement at all levels
- Project planning and execution
- Building teams and working in teams
- Monitoring and evaluation
- People running activities at the ground level need training in
- Skills needed for the activity being carried out
- Mobilizing and engaging communities
- Problem solving skills
- Inspiring people to work for society
- Staying motivated
- Working in a team
- Need people with executive experience in
- Organization structures
- Processes and systems
- Team building programs
- Sustaining motivation
- Innovation in organization
- Scaling up programs
- Assess training needs of the organizations.
- Design the content and delivery methods for training programs.
- Conduct periodic short term trainings on various subjects.
- Provide consulting for selected organizations to work closely towards bringing about desired change.
- Experience in building and managing organizations (NGO or Corporate).
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Experience in scaling up a program.
- HR and training in NGO or Corporate.
- Soft-skills training.
Organizations in need of this service
- Seva organizations: Hindu SevaPratishthana, RashtrotthanaParishat, KeshavaSevaSamiti, GramaVikas, Sakshama, and more.
- Issue centered organizations: BharatiyaKisanSangh, KrishiPrayogPariwar, BharatiyaMazdoorSangh, and Dharma Jagaran.
- Facilitating organization: Youth for Seva.
Phone : 9900227382
E-mail :[email protected]