There is a need to provide legal protection to downtrodden,helpless and needy sections of the society; Eg: dowry murder, child kidnapping by professional thugs for begging, Vanavasis etc.,
Adhivaktaparishadis working to address this need by focusingonlegal aid cells, building a network of service minded advocates, Public interest litigations, Legal education and its quality.
- The activities of AdhivaktaParishat have spread in all district headquarters of Karnataka.
- AdhivaktaParishat has provided legal aid and consultation to innumerable
- Represented in many Nationally important cases like Black money, Ramasethu, against cow slaughter, immoral trafficking/love jihad before Honorable Supreme Court of India and Honorable High Court of Karnataka
Places where Currently Working
All district headquarters
- Be part of the network and provide assistance to the needy
- Help expanding the organization
- Participate in study circles
- Organize, Conduct and contribute to seminars, legal aid camps etc.,
- Spread legal awareness through print, electronics and social media
Who can volunteer?
- Professors in law colleges
- Chartered accountants
Prasanna P. Deshpande – 98452 98185
L N Hegde 94485 32978