About the activity
Phase – 1
- Invite individuals willing to commit time and take ownership to work on any issue.
- A panel will shortlist candidates after in-person interview and other processes.
Phase – 2
- Boot-Camp: Rigorous orientation for few days to provide
- Process of social transformation
- Management skills required to initiate the work
- Collaborative approach to solve issues
Phase – 3
- Seed funding for the project, if needed.
- Fellowship/Stipend to support the individual for a decent lifestyle, if needed. If the individual pursues this with a regular job, it is not needed.
- Co-working space in district centers where feasible.
- Assign a mentor for each one.
Phase – 4
- Regular workshops, trainings to accelerate the process and enhance the abilities.
- Round table meetings to exchange experiences, share challenges, invite ideas, and build fraternity.
Places where currently working
Bengaluru. It needs to be started in other major cities.
- Volunteer as a coach to help enthusiasts who want to start new social service organizations
- Involve and study social service organizations and identify best practices. Guide people based on the insights from the study
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with the team to guide them
- Help set up financial and administration system to the new NGO
- Help in sustaining the existing activities and planning for growth.
Phone : 9900227382 | E-mail :[email protected]